“Very pleased with WeGreened during the process. Thanks again for all your support!”
On February 12th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Senior R&D Engineer in the Field of Biomedical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior R&D Engineer
Country of Origin: Ireland
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Ireland
Approval Notice Date: February 12th, 2022
Processing Time: 5 months, 14 days
Our client, a holder of a Ph.D. in biomedical engineering, and working as a senior R&D engineer, intends to continue his research here in the United States in the field of biomedical engineering, developing novel, state-of-the-art medical devices using his expertise in advanced imaging, and medical device design to enhance the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Therefore, he hired us to help him build a customized petition packet for the “National Interest Waiver” (NIW) petition under the EB-2 visa category. We agreed to support him fully in preparing the NIW case petition for which we needed to submit evidence to the USCIS signifying that our client is certainly qualified for a national interest waiver under the analytical framework outlined in Matter of DHANASAR.
We listed the following attributes in our client’s NIW Case Presentation:
- Our initial focus was on his research’s great importance as it is developing treatments for undertreated types of cardiovascular disease, which are among the greatest threats to health worldwide. Therefore, his continuing work is fundamentally valuable to both his field and society at large and deserves the full support of the United States.
- Furthermore, his study has received financial support (funding) from several leading agencies, including the Irish Research Council, Science Foundation Ireland and European Research Council. Hence, his research shows great substantial merit and national importance, seemingly relevant to mitigating the health and economic burdens of cardiovascular diseases on the United States and the world at large.
- In addition, he published 8 peer-reviewed journal articles (4 of them first-authored) and 8 peer-reviewed, first-authored conference papers in some of the topmost journals, gathering 86 citations from independent researchers around the world.
- Besides, we noted that his great expertise in the development of medical devices also led him to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals, therefore, he completed at least 1 peer review.
- Moreover, four of his fellow experts in the field provided additional insight into the merit of this endeavor, and one of his recommenders stated the following:
“… According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every 40 seconds, one United States citizen has a heart attack. [Client’s] research advances our understanding of how to measure the risk of plaque tissue rupture, which assists in the improvement of diagnostic and monitoring methods. As such, his work is greatly beneficial in terms of upholding public health and wellbeing in the United States.”
Overall, we are glad that North America Immigration Law Group once again proved its dedication to helping our clients by customizing their petition packets as per the USCIS’s latest adjudicating process and getting them the desired success. Our client received his NIW approval after 5 months and 14 days we filed for his case. Thus, we sincerely thank him for choosing our law firm and making us an integral part of his NIW success journey.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.