“I met three immigration firms for my L1b, O1A, and NIW in 2022. I must say that Chen Immigration is the BEST!!!”
General Field: Biotechnologies
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Scientist
Country of Origin: Taiwan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: January 26th, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 16 days
A holder of a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering hired North America Immigration Law Group to help him file an NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. We comprehensively assessed his exceptional credentials, and we were convinced that we could help him secure the national interest waiver. We are proud to offer a personalized approach to customizing I-140 petitions, which we believe is a key contributor to our high approval rate. Therefore, our ultimate goal in this case was to demonstrate to the USCIS that our client’s proposed research is highly relevant to advancing cell-based therapies for the treatment of diseases such as cancer.
We enclosed the following pointers in his NIW petition packet.
- Our client’s proposed endeavor is to utilize microscopy and novel machine-learning models in the cryopreservation of therapeutic cells in order to improve life-saving cell-based medicinal products.
- We conceded the fact that his research is of great importance because it facilitates the implementation of cell-based therapies for a wide range of diseases, including cancers. One of the most common forms of cell therapy, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, is commonly used to treat blood cancers.
- His publication record includes 7 first-authored peer-reviewed journal articles, 1 first-authored peer-reviewed conference paper, and 2 conference abstracts. His publications have been cited a total of 73 times, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biotechnologies. Upon reviewing his citation record, it is evident that he has had a major influence on other scholars’ understanding of topics in the field and has directly benefited from our client’s research.
- Due to his knowledge and expertise in his chosen field, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for an authoritative journal in the field, and he has completed at least 2 reviews to date.
- After drafting the petition, we also included four recommendation letters from other scholars in the field to bolster our client’s case. Fellow experts in the field provided additional insight into the merit of his proposed endeavor, and one of them stated:
“Although other countries are investing more in the development of cell therapy, the United States leads in the development and clinical trials. The [Client] is making significant contributions to the advancement of the United States’ cell therapy industry and the expansion of treatment options for patients nationwide. Therefore, the continuation of his research in the United States is crucial.”
Successfully, we achieved another positive outcome by providing the necessary aid to our esteemed client. With our help, the client was able to obtain NIW approval in a very short amount of time (2 months and 16 days). Our elevated approval rate and efficient case submission process make our services a great option for our clients. Our client’s decision to choose our firm is deeply appreciated, and we are genuinely grateful for the opportunity to assist him. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors, both personally and professionally. May his I-485 approval be granted swiftly, bringing him closer to achieving his green card.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: