“Wegreened provides a thorough and detailed review of all the documents uploaded. They offered effective and efficient communications and drafting services. I highly recommend researchers interested in obtaining a green card via the EB2 NIW track to get a personal evaluation from Wegreened and inquire for their professional advice.”
On May 7th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Graduate Researcher in the Field of Biomedical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Researcher
Country of Origin: Taiwan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: May 7th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 29 days
When preparing the NIW (National Interest Waiver) of a client from Taiwan, we collected the following information from his academic and professional documents.
- As an expert in the field of biomedical engineering, his proposed endeavor was to continue his research in advancing the state-of-the-art in stem cell and tissue engineering science to develop artificial blood and organs for practical applications in clinical medicine.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it mitigates the global shortage of organ donations. His research developed a novel three-dimensional scaffold for generating liver tissue from mesenchymal stem cells. He has developed a gene delivery platform for directing stem cells to differentiate into specific functional cell types. He successfully applied this technique to tissue repair in the central nervous system.
- He has already demonstrated the inherent merit of his research by innovating new treatment options for various clinical patients which is why his proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from several federal and state research agencies, including the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its component organizations the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) and the MSCRF.
- He has completed at least two reviews to date and his work has resulted in 10 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored) and 1 co-authored book chapter, published a total of 190 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biomedical engineering.
- He has been pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing artificial blood and organs for practical applications in clinical medicine for approximately 7 years.
- At the same time, his work has been supported by letters of recommendation from 2 experts lending to the credibility of his case.
Thus, when his NIW approval came through, we were very happy to have worked with him on this case and made it a victorious one. We are glad that our client can now continue his excellent work in the field without a labor certification or a permanent job offer from an American employer.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.