“Thank you for your tremendous help!”
On October 6th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Field of Mathematics (Approval Notice).
General Field: Mathematics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: Vietnam
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Ohio
Approval Notice Date: October 6th, 2022
Processing Time: 6 months, 23 days
“[The client’s] work has important applications from which the United States profits. For example, having a deeper understanding of these dynamical systems is critical to assisting banking interests. The United States is home to some of the leading banks in the world, while U.S. financial markets are among the largest and most liquid worldwide. In 2018, finance and insurance accounted for almost 8 percent of the country’s gross domestic product. [The client’s] research provided a crucial theoretical background to improve this market in the United States, which proves that the country has ample reason to promote his ongoing studies.”
The above statement is a testimony of our National Interest Waiver client’s nationally important work in the field of mathematics. Written by one of the 4 recommending experts, such statements went a long way in proving his value for the country. Our team made sure that his petition packet contained everything that would positively win him the approval without an RFE. Some of them are listed below:
- Details of his proposed endeavor: His proposed endeavor was to continue his research on developing general techniques to utilize the strengths of dynamical systems, combinatorics, and number theory to merge disconnected theories into a unifying tool that addresses difficult mathematical problems applicable to a wide range of applications.
- Importance of his work: His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it is providing novel insights into the structures of dynamical systems and uncovering hidden patterns in seemingly disordered mathematical objects. He has also made key advances in the understanding of two important objects in dynamical systems, correlation sequences, and nilsequences, discovering that their differences are negligible along integers and prime numbers.
- Importance for the U.S.: His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States as his research on the discovery of novel patterns in prime numbers is instrumental to the development of next-generation cryptological techniques.
- Funding Information: Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Publication, Citation, and Review Experience: His research has resulted in 8 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first- or sole-authored) which have been cited a total of 29 times according to Google Scholar. He has also completed 5 reviews to date.
- Testimony of Experience: He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing general techniques to utilize the strengths of dynamical systems, combinatorics, and number theory for approximately 7 years.
- Letters of Recommendation: He had obtained 4 letters of recommendation, 1 from a dependent expert who knew him personally and the rest from independent researchers.
All of these factors contributed to building a solid foundation for his petition, ultimately winning the approval from USCIS. We are glad to have been a part of this process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.