“It is great to hear the good news. Thank you for all the help and prompt response throughout the process.”
General Field: Electrical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Tennessee
Approval Notice Date: August 22nd, 2023
Processing Time: 6 days (Premium Processing Requested)
An assistant professor from China engaged our practiced team of North America Immigration Law Group to file an I-140 petition under the EB-2 category (National Interest Waiver) on her behalf. With a Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering and great experience progressing in the same field, our client was indeed eligible for this visa category. After we filed the case, our client received the approval 6 days after we submitted the case. A special thanks to the premium processing upgrade.
We Are Listing the Following Required EB-2 Petition Documents:
- As our duty to help our client showcase her academic and professional achievements, we documented our client’s exceptional record of citation count (289 citations at the time of filing) as well as publications of 10 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored) and 8 peer-reviewed conference articles (2 of them first-authored).
- Furthermore, our client examined the work of other researchers in the same field 53 times, thereby indicating her acknowledged expertise in the field.
- We evaluated her research work thoroughly and represented to the USCIS that our client aspires to continue her research on EV adoption in rural region.
- We concluded that her research endeavor is of great importance because it enables the diffusion of electric vehicles (EV) in rural areas as well as efficient resource allocation for vehicular network.
- The petition bundle also included four recommendation letters that consistently supported the acceptance of her case, which helped her win the EB-2 visa. Based on this multifactor evaluation, it is clear that our client’s education, experience, expertise, documented record of success, influence in her field, and plans have all combined to position her well to advance the proposed endeavor of accelerating the development of electric vehicle networks through the implementation of an EV-grid integration testbed.
Since our client is a member of the professions with an advanced degree, as evidenced by documentation proof and confirming testimony from experts in the area. Her findings demonstrate that waiving the standards for a job offer and labor certification benefits the United States. She has demonstrated her eligibility for the NIW visa category, and we successfully persuaded USCIS to award our deserving client NIW approval. We would like to thank her for selecting us, and we wish her continued success in the field of electrical engineering.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: