“I am delighted with how you handled my EB2-NIW I-140 case. Thank you.”
General Field: Advanced Engineering Materials
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: March 6th, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 23 days
“[The client’s] work offers massive overhauls to both the organic material manufacturing sector and the sector of consultant businesses for the manufacturing industry. As such, [the client’s] work is a boon to American industries whilst also providing environmentally favorable materials. The discovery of new materials is crucial to the advancement of any nation, and [the client] is indispensable to the United States in this regard.”
As the above statement from another expert in the field proves, our National Interest Waiver client is a talented researcher whose work in advanced engineering materials is highly valuable to the U.S. As such, while preparing his application, we used the following facts collected from his documents to argue in favor of his NIW approval:
- His proposed endeavor is to continue his research on developing state-of-the-art active learning platforms for the autonomous designing of organic materials with targeted performance, including large databases of computed polymer properties and corresponding machine learning models.
- This research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it advances the use of organic polymeric materials daily. Organic polymers are important in living things as they provide basic structural materials for vital life processes.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since organic photovoltaic solar cells are based on organic polymeric materials which have major benefits for the United States.
- Due to this, his research has also been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation and the Toyota Research Institute.
- Additionally, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field where he has completed at least 15 reviews to date.
- His research has resulted in 13 peer-reviewed journal articles (10 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 388 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of advanced engineering materials.
- We also found that he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing state-of-the-art active learning platforms for the autonomous designing of organic materials with targeted performance for 10 years.
All of these factors have given him a strong foundation in the field of advanced engineering materials, which is necessary if he wants to continue working in the area. These factors helped him a great deal in winning the approval without an RFE.
We are proud to say that we assisted him in this process and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: