“Wegreened law firm demonstrated exceptional expertise and efficiency in obtaining a NIW approval without an RFE. I really enjoyed working with the team for this important step in my career.”
On October 4th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Field of Chemical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: October 4th, 2022
Processing Time: 5 months, 6 days
When a chemical engineering expert from India approached NAILG with his NIW (National Interest Waiver) request, we ensured his success by keeping in mind the previous adjudication record of similar cases. This meant doing a thorough background check for the feasibility of the case and then collecting documents to aid in a smooth approval. Our team documented the following information:
- His proposed endeavor was to continue his research on developing state-of-the-art drug delivery approaches that cross biological interfaces in order to enable the facile treatment of a wide range of disorders, including neurological disorders, metastatic cancer, and COVID-19.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it greatly advances the development of protein-based therapies for a wide range of medical conditions. His research allows scientists to develop these treatments with greater accuracy and speed, and at lower costs.
- His work also has broad implications for the United States since according to the Centers for Disease Control, chronic health conditions are responsible for 90% of the nation’s $3.8 trillion in annual healthcare expenditures. Our client’s work promotes better treatments for all of these conditions.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the Royal Dutch Shell, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., the AXA Research Fund, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, U.K., and the U.K.-India Education and Research Initiative, and Genentech.
- With his knowledge and expertise in fluid dynamics, materials engineering, and interface science, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field and has completed at least 24 reviews to date.
- His research has resulted in 20 peer-reviewed journal articles (9 of them first-authored), 1 peer-reviewed conference paper, and 1 patent.
- Not only this but his research has also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited a total of 162 times.
- Finally, he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing state-of-the-art drug delivery approaches for 8 years.
So, while writing his petition, we used all of the above along with 2 letters from recommending experts who knew his work inside out. These bits of evidence went a long way in getting him the NIW approval quickly and that too without an RFE.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.