“Thank you for your assistance.”
General Field: Neuroscience
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Staff Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Missouri
Approval Notice Date: October 1st, 2022
Processing Time: 8 months, 14 days
The USCIS has set clear rules for qualifying under various categories of immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for foreign nationals. So is the case with the I-140 NIW or National Interest Waiver visa of the nonimmigrant type. The regulation says that only those individuals who can prove that their work is of some benefit to the nation, can and will be allowed to qualify under this category. So when we got an expert in Neuroscience from India who needed our help with his petition, we ensured the success of his case by picking details from his academic and professional experience. Some of these are as follows:
- Details of his proposed endeavor: As an expert in the field of neuroscience, the client’s proposed endeavor was to build on his extensive experience with protein aggregation, disease modeling systems, medicinal chemistry, and disease mechanisms to investigate the structure of amyloid aggregates in order to develop non-invasive methods for the diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Importance of his work for the country, industry, and the world: His research was of great importance because it provided substantial knowledge of pathologic protein aggregation mechanisms and aims to develop non-invasive diagnosis methods for neurodegenerative diseases. His work has identified a number of therapeutic targets that are fundamental to the development of treatments for these severe diseases. His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, since neurodegenerative diseases have become an enormous healthcare and economic burden to the United States.
- Funding Information: It is due to its clear national importance, that his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, the BrightFocus Foundation, the Mary E. Groff Charitable Trust, the American Parkinson Disease Association, the ALS Association, and the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- Peer Reviews, Publications, and Citations: He has also actively participated in peer review service and has completed at least 23 reviews to date. Along with this, his research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored) and 1 accepted article which has been cited a total of 370 times according to Google Scholar.
- Experience and Letters of Recommendation: Not only this 9 years of research in the area have not gone unnoticed by other experts who corroborated the information from our client’s documents with their letters of recommendation. Our team added 2 such letters to aid the case’s adjudication.
So, his academic and professional success stood as evidence of his ongoing work’s value for the present and the future as well. We are proud to have been of assistance to him in this process and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: