“The North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Group) helped me a lot in my I-140 application. They answered my questions clearly, and their guidance helped me to address my issues completely. I would like to state that I am entirely satisfied with their collaboration and support in every step in the application process, and I highly recommend them to everyone who plans to apply for the NIW category visa.”
General Field: Structural Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Researcher
Country of Origin: Iran
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Italy
Approval Notice Date: November 22nd, 2022
Processing Time: 9 months, 8 days
When a structural engineering expert from Iran came to our firm for his EB2-NIW application, we assured the success of his case by including detailed evidence of his expertise collected from the documents he furnished. Some of the information we found and used in his petition are as follows:
- His proposed endeavor is to continue his research on developing new concrete mixtures, splicing methods, and predictive models in order to enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, improve the integrity of concrete structures, and repurpose waste materials.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it improves the resilience of reinforced concrete structures. Throughout the world, catastrophic climatological, hydrological, and meteorological events are causing severe damage. His proposed research on state-of-the-art construction methods and materials, therefore, has substantial merit.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since the U.S. experienced 50 weather and climate disasters causing losses of at least $1 billion between 2018 and 2020. Hence his proposed research on developing new concrete mixtures, splicing methods, and predictive models that improve the safety, performance, and efficiency of structures and buildings is therefore also nationally important.
- On the other hand, he has also completed at least 18 reviews to date and given that only the most highly esteemed researchers in the field are invited to evaluate the work of their peers, it was clear that our client is seen as very knowledgeable in the field and an expert in topics related to his proposed endeavor.
- His research has also resulted in 14 peer-reviewed journal articles (9 of them first-authored), and 3 conference papers (3 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 87 times according to Google Scholar.
- Along with this, he has been pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing new concrete mixtures, splicing methods, and predictive models for 8 years giving him the necessary expertise to continue his work.
- We also included 4 letters of recommendation written by other experts who knew his work and appreciated it for its valuable contribution to the U.S.
So, when the approval came through, we were proud to have worked with him and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: