“Thank you very much for confirming the receipt of the approval notice. Loved interacting with the team. Straightforward, timely, and helpful. :)”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Editor
Country of Origin: Russia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New York
Approval Notice Date: January 25th, 2023
Processing Time: 13 months, 18 days
When our client, at that time an editor in the field of biochemistry from Russia, approached the North America Immigration Law Group to help him file his NIW petition, we ensured to go through his credentials carefully and accumulate the relevant data for his NIW petition packet. Thus, we added the following:
- We discovered that as an expert in the field of biochemistry, our client’s focus is on developing tools for genomic alignment, quantification of single-cell RNA-sequencing (RNA-seq) data, and analysis of allele-specific RNA-seq datasets to improve the early detection of disease in personalized molecular medicine.
- Other professionals in the field have confirmed that our client’s record of successful research has well-placed him to continue advancing the proposed endeavor. We submitted four letters of recommendation in his petition packet. One of them had the following statement:
“[Client’s] project has inherent value to the United States, as it uncovers new avenues for disease screening that are minimally invasive, rapid, and inexpensive. The Office of the Surgeon General of the United States reports that, by expanding screening and preventive services for cardiovascular disease alone, tens of thousands of lives will be saved each year. Given his contributions to early disease detection through extracellular RNA research, he has proven himself to be an asset to the public health goals of the United States.”
- Therefore, we were certain that our client’s research has great importance because it addresses the genetic mechanisms of fundamental biological functions and molecular processes, with the particular goal of guiding the development of precision medicine-based therapeutics and diagnostic tools and techniques.
- We have also emphasized that his research has resulted in 4 peer-reviewed journal articles, altogether acquiring a total of 215 citations thereby confirming that his research is important and has critical implications for disease treatment and prevention in the United States and worldwide.
- Also, we noted that he had completed at least 12 reviews to date for authoritative journals, it is apparent that he is seen as very knowledgeable in the field and an expert in topics related to his proposed endeavor.
Unfortunately, our client received a Request for Additional Evidence (RFE) while filing for his NIW case. However, our diligent team worked tirelessly to gather solid evidence and promptly responded to the case with the required relevant information. We are delighted to announce that our client received his NIW approval successfully from USCIS. We wish to extend our warmest congratulations to him and thank him for preferring our services and entrusting us with his case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: