“Thank you so much for your assistance during the journey while compiling the application.”
On February 27th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Field of Ethnomedicine (Approval Notice).
General Field: Ethnomedicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: South Africa
Approval Notice Date: February 27th, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 14 days
When a Nigerian expert in ethnomedicine came to NAILG for his National Interest Waiver application, we made sure that his case got approval by first collecting all relevant documents and then picking the information pieces that would solidify his position as a strong candidate for an EB2-NIW approval. Some of the key factors in getting his case approved in just 2 months and 14 days are as follows:
- His proposed endeavor was to work on identifying natural product drug candidates in order to develop therapeutics for the effective management of various degenerative diseases, like cancer, diabetes mellitus, and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and reduce their prevalence.
- His research endeavor is of great importance because it is conducive to addressing one of the most pressing medical concerns of modern times, diabetes.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States where the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in their 2019 report titled “Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States,” has identified antibiotic-resistant bacteria and fungi as ongoing and serious threats in the U.S., as annually these organisms cause about 2.8 million infections and 36,000 deaths.
- Due to his knowledge and expertise in molecular biology-related DNA quantification, polymerase chain reaction techniques, and sequencing, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field, including 10 reviews to date.
- Due to his expertise and record of success, he is also considered a leader in the field of ethnomedicine. He has served on the editorial board of scientific journals in his area of expertise.
- His research has also resulted in 33 peer-reviewed journal articles (16 of them first-authored), and 6 book chapters (3 of them first-authored). These publications have been cited a total of 438 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of ethnomedicine.
- Not only this, but he developed profiles of 23 species of medicinal plants used for holistic treatments that were based on a survey of the indigenous population. He has also reviewed and characterized a large variety of indigenous plants used to treat diverse conditions and illnesses.
- Having pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of identifying natural product drug candidates for 8 years has given him the necessary expertise to deal with research in his area of study in the future too.
All of these factors made his petition a strong one winning him the NIW approval without an RFE. We are glad that we could be of assistance to him in the process and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.