“Today USCIS approved my Form I-140. It feels fantastic. First, I wanted to thank you for a fantastic and professional job.”
On February 3rd, 2023, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Postdoctoral Scholar in the Field of Civil Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Civil Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Oregon
Approval Notice Date: February 3rd, 2023
Processing Time: 4 months, 12 days
Having successfully dealt with over 32,000 cases over the years, we continue to work on hundreds of petitions every month giving us an advantage over the firms which deal with a lesser number of cases. Due to this, we have gained a particularly incisive look at the inner workings of the USCIS. This helps us assist our clients in molding their petitions accordingly and winning the approval as quickly as possible.
So, while working with our civil engineering expert from Iran, we asked him to provide us with the details of his academic and professional career thus far which we then used to customize his petition. Some of the data we picked up are as follows:
- His proposed endeavor is to continue his research investigating the impacts of natural hazards on the built environment and community resilience metrics to improve emergency response approaches and community resilience.
- His research is of great importance because it allows communities to prepare for natural hazards to mitigate safety issues and prevent the immense loss of life connected to such events. For example, some of his recent work has provided a new approach to studying how hurricane winds and storm surges affect retrofitted homes to provide deeper information on the vulnerability of coastal communities to such hazards.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, since the United States has a pronounced demand for ways to reduce the costs associated with hurricanes, which proves the value of his aforementioned endeavors on a framework to study the resilience of coastal residential buildings in the face of hurricane and flood events.
- Due to its clear national importance, his current research has been supported with funding from the National Institute of Standards and Technology. NIST is part of the U.S. Department of Commerce and was founded to address the country’s issues with its measurement infrastructure.
- Additionally, he has completed at least 5 reviews to date and his research has resulted in 9 peer-reviewed journal and conference articles (7 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 57 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of civil engineering.
- Finally, the importance of his work has been corroborated by 4 experts who wrote letters in his favor, one of which said:
“[The client] is a civil engineer whose work has included studying such structures and his research and findings have led to the development of finite element models to establish their dissipated energy, residual displacements, and hysteresis behavior. His work has also led to the development of an innovative external energy dissipation device that was able to increase energy dissipation capability, thus advancing the application and use of precast bridge structures.”
So, our team found that the client has indeed pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of investigating the impacts of natural hazards for 9 years which has given him the upper hand over other researchers in the field. These factors combined to make a solid petition winning him the approval only 4 months and 12 days later.
We are glad to have had the opportunity to work with him and we wish him success in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.