“I appreciate your assistance in getting my I-140 approval. Professional and efficient.”
General Field: Biomedical Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: MD&PhD Student
Country of Origin: Malaysia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: March 5th, 2022
Processing Time: 5 months, 20 days
A client from Malaysia came to us in September of 2021, seeking help with his NIW or National Interest Waiver petition. He is an expert in the field of biomedical science, with a proposed endeavor to continue investigating the underlying biology of cancer and establishing key biomarkers in order to enhance patient outcomes through early detection and targeted treatments. It was evident to us that his extensive research background, history of academic accomplishment, and attainment of field-leading status showed in aggregate, that his degree of expertise far exceeded that ordinarily encountered in his field.
In his research, he also addressed nationally important topics leading us to believe that his NIW case would be smooth. Since the USCIS demands clear proof of national importance in the petitioner’s application, we used the above information along with other pieces of evidence to get his final petition ready. The additional evidence was based on the documents provided to us by the client. They were as follows:
- He had secured governmental funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- His investigations have resulted in 8 peer-reviewed journal articles and 5 conference publications. Furthermore, at least 10 of these publications are among the most high-impact in the field.
- His outsized impact on the field was also evinced by his citation record, which shows that his work has attained 230 citations to date.
- His studies have established him as a foundational biomedical science researcher who has secured membership with two prominent organizations namely the Society of Neuro-Oncology and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- He has been repeatedly entrusted to serve as a peer reviewer for journals dedicated to his areas of expertise. He has completed at least 2 journal reviews to date.
Thus the client was able to satisfy the three prongs set to determine the validity of a petitioner’s claim to the NIW category:
- An official academic record showing that the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability.
- Evidence of membership in professional associations.
- Evidence of recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, governmental entities, or professional or business organizations.
So, when his NIW approval finally arrived in a short period spanning less than 6 months from the date of filing, we were overjoyed. We are very fortunate to have had the opportunity to represent him in this case and we wish him the best of luck in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: