General Field: Computer Security
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Associate Research Scholar
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Jersey
Approval Notice Date: April 26th, 2022
Processing Time: 4 months, 20 days
A Chinese expert in computer security came to us seeking help with his NIW (National Interest Waiver) application. As is customary with us, we ensured that he was well-informed about his options, the path forward, and the adjudication process. This helped him to make an informed decision and sign the retainer agreement with us to begin the case prep. Our team usually makes certain that they collect the following documents and information from their clients to be used in the process:
- Details of their proposed endeavor and its benefits to the country
- Details of their publication and citation count along with review experience
- Their educational background and relevant experience in the field
- Transcripts and certificates from their colleges and universities
- Letters of recommendation from experts in the field of proposed endeavor
- Information on funding sources
- Additional contributions to the field and scientific community
This is how we proceeded with our Chinese client as well. Our research gave up the following information:
- We found that his proposed endeavor is to discover vulnerabilities in prominent internet/network components and develop robust and practical solutions in order to improve internet/network security and privacy.
- We found that his research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed conference papers (6 of them first-authored) and 1 pre-print paper which have been cited a total of 584 times according to Google Scholar.
- We also found that he has completed at least 20 reviews to date for national and international journals of repute.
- We found that he had a Ph.D. in computer science and has been working in the area of computer security as an associate research scholar for the past 8 years.
- We collected 2 letters of recommendation from other experts who vouched for the relevance and significance of his work in the area.
- We also showed that due to its clear national importance, his research has also been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation, Open Technology Fund, and Defense Advanced Research Agency (DARPA).
- We also added detailed descriptions of 5 of his key projects as evidence of his contributions to and expertise in the field of computer security.
All of these facts helped us prove beyond reasonable doubt that his research is of great importance because it significantly improves cybersecurity measures for a number of network components and services such as serverless computing services. We were able to show that his proposed endeavor has broad implications for the United States as well since cybersecurity has been a pressing concern for the United States, with cyberattacks costing up to $109 billion in 2016 and representing one of the most rapidly growing and challenging threats to national security.
Thus, the adjudication of this was eased because of our team’s preparedness to get our client the approval in just 4 months and 20 days. We are glad to have worked with him and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: