“Thank you again for all your help and valuable time.”
On January 6th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Researcher in the Field of Artificial Intelligence (Approval Notice).
General Field: Artificial Intelligence
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Researcher
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: January 6th, 2023
Processing Time: 6 months
“Beyond the scientific merit of [the client’s] research is its national significance. His findings from… project are valuable to the United States due to few-shot learning’s applicability in artificial intelligence, especially as it relates to studies in public health and agriculture. In order to address these daunting issues, [the client’s] research is of the utmost importance. By providing new, more efficient few-shot learning methods, [the client] has offered a reliable tool for large-scale adaptation in real-world applications, especially public health and agriculture.”
This statement was issued in support of one of our clients from Iran who had an M.S. in Computer Science. His work was in the field of artificial intelligence and he wanted to work on developing state-of-the-art multiple sequence alignment methods, low-cost reinforcement learning algorithms, and few-shot learning methods. His work aimed to improve public health and food security, improve the accessibility of robotics, and democratize AI and deep learning solutions. Thus, as soon as we got his NIW (National Interest Waiver) request, we made sure to collect information that would prove useful for his petition. This included the following:
- We found that his research is immeasurably important because it contributes to the development of new methods for designing computational biology pipelines and robotic platforms for autonomous vehicles. His work in each of these areas demonstrates his expertise in the field of artificial intelligence and the broad practical scope of his research findings, including their applications in disparate industries and settings.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since his work in the field of artificial intelligence has proven specifically valuable for the interests of the United States, particularly in terms of improving public health and agriculture and expanding the versatility of methods used to diagnose, treat, and monitor cases of cancer.
- It was due to its clear national importance that his research has been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Along with this, he has completed at least 2 reviews to date and has 1 peer-reviewed journal article and 2 peer-reviewed conference papers to his name which have been cited 27 times already.
- We also added detailed descriptions of 3 of his key projects as evidence of his contributions to and expertise in the field of artificial intelligence.
All of these bits of evidence proving his worth for the nation and his 4 years of work were supported by 2 letters of support from experts in the field. We are glad to have had the opportunity to work with him on this case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.