“Once again thank you, and it’s been nice working with you.”
General Field: Advanced Engineering Materials
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: China
Approval Notice Date: February 23rd, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 10 days
When an expert in advanced engineering materials from Pakistan approached our firm for his National Interest Waiver approval, we made sure to first familiarize him with the details of the EB2-NIW criteria and then once the retainer had been signed we started working on his case. Our team gathered evidence to prove his worth to the nation and found the following information:
- We found that with a Ph.D. in environmental science, his proposed endeavor was to work on utilizing membrane fabrication techniques and adsorption technology to develop new water treatment materials and methods for removing pollutants from the environment to combat water scarcity.
- This work advancing his proposed endeavor was of great importance because his findings were being used to improve water treatment technology and materials, which is critical for reducing global water scarcity. His work to increase efficiency in water treatment technology has immediate applications in reducing water scarcity.
- More specifically, his proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States where over 4 million microparticles of plastic are released from municipal wastewater treatment plants each day.
- He has also completed at least 6 reviews to date and his work has resulted in 16 peer-reviewed journal articles (11 of them first-authored). Not only this but his work has also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited a total of 777 times.
- Furthermore, his study has received funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), the National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China (NKPRDPC), and the National Basic Research Program of China (NBRPC).
- He has also pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing new water treatment materials and methods to combat water scarcity for 8 years.
- Finally, these facts were supported by 2 letters of recommendation collected from other experts who believed that his work was of interest to the U.S.
All of these bits of evidence helped him win the approval of the adjustment committee without an RFE. And his NIW approval came through in just 2 months and 10 days. We are proud of having worked for him and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: