“Thank you so much for the help.”
General Field: Biomedical Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: November 18th, 2021
Processing Time: 10 months, 20 days
As an expert in the field of biomedical science, our client from China wanted to continue his research on identifying the molecular mechanisms underlying the development of resistance to radiation therapy in order to improve the treatment and outcomes of cancer patients after his NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval came through. In order to complete this process without difficulty, he sought our assistance. So, NAILG employed its talented team to look at his professional and academic background before filing the application. This helped them prepare a case that did not miss any of the significant achievements of our client. This helped us prove the value of his research for the country leading to his victory in November 2021.
Our team had made certain to include the following:
- We showed through relevant data from the American Cancer Society that nearly 1700 Americans die from cancer on a daily basis. There are therefore significant financial and public health benefits to be derived from research that yields more effective cancer therapies, including that conducted by our client into the molecular mechanisms at work in this disease.
- We made clear that due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health in the U.S. and the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- We showed that his research has resulted in 42 peer-reviewed journal articles which are indicative of continuous progress being made on his part in the field. That these publications are for 11 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals also helped his case.
- Due to its great applicability in the field, we also showcased that his research has been cited 496 times in other peer-reviewed journal articles according to Google Scholar.
- We also submitted evidence that he has completed at least 40 peer reviews to date and is thus a highly esteemed researcher in the field and is seen as very knowledgeable in the field.
We were thus successful in proving that he is also uniquely well positioned to pursue this work considering the breadth of his 11 years of experience as well as his leadership and expertise in the field. Also, his record of successful research in an area that significantly furthers U.S. interests, our client offers contributions of such value that, on balance, they would benefit the United States even assuming other qualified U.S. workers are available.
We thank him for this opportunity and look forward to further collaboration with him.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: