“I really appreciate your hard and excellent work during this time. You did an awesome job.”
General Field: Mathematics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Researcher
Country of Origin: Iran
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Iran
Approval Notice Date: March 3rd, 2023
Processing Time: 15 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When an Iranian expert in mathematics came to NAILG for his EB2- National Interest Waiver application, we knew the path to take to lead him to success. So our team began digging up details of his proposed endeavor and found the following:
- His proposed endeavor was to continue building on his extensive experience with reflective generalization, innovative technical approach, Gröbner bases, and creative symbolic computation to develop techniques for describing defining equations of multi-Rees algebras and for classifying a range of Lie algebras.
- This research endeavor was of great importance because it actively improves the scientific community’s understanding of multi-Rees and Lie algebras, which is essential to the continued advancement of major global industries such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotics, quantum mechanics, and particle physics.
- Thus, the real-world applications of commutative algebra and algebra – particularly Lie and multi-Rees algebras – exemplify the practical utility of his research, and indicate the substantial merit of his work as it pertains to key global industries and the scientific community at large.
- This is why one of his 4 recommendations had the following passage in it:
“Because describing the defining equations of multi-Rees algebra is key for improving understanding of algebraic geometry and its applications, [the client’s] work is of particular interest to the United States. Without [the client’s] work in this area, we would be unable to predict a number of chemical reaction networks outside of a laboratory. This research enhances symbolic computation in finding stable chemical reaction networks, advancing the mathematical modeling of relevant phenomena for the improvement of medications, industrial equipment, and products. Therefore, [the client’s] research on multi-Rees algebra and its practical applications in chemical reaction networks are important for the advancement of the medical and manufacturing industries in the United States.”
- His proposed endeavor also had broad implications for the United States. His research on multi-Rees and Lie algebras, two central tenets of algebra and commutative algebra, is essential for the continued advancement of several major American industries.
- Not only this, but his 6 years of research have led to the completion of one review and publication of at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles and one book. Moreover, these publications have been cited a total of 12 times according to Google Scholar.
All of these factors were arranged by our team into the petition letter of our client. So, when the application was submitted, we were certain of victory. And to our delight, the approval came through only 15 days later. This was also possible due to the premium processing upgrade that he opted for. We are proud of having helped him in this case and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: