On February 27th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Graduate Research Assistant in the Field of Nutrition Science (Approval Notice).
General Field: Nutrition Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Nepal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: February 27th, 2023
Processing Time: 21 days (Premium Processing Requested)
Some of the key factors in the case approval of an I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) client from Nepal were as follows:
- Hailing from Nepal, he was a graduate research assistant working in nutrition science with an M.S. in biological sciences.
- As an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor was to work on identifying dietary fibers and elucidating their effects on metabolic and intestinal diseases. He wanted to advance precision nutrition methods for individually tailored nutrition schemes and greatly improve health outcomes.
- His research endeavor was of immense importance because it was critical for understanding how diet and nutrition contribute to health outcomes.
- At the same time, his proposed endeavor also had broad implications for the United States where he is providing critical information on the food consumption habits of Americans.
- Due to this, his research had been funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), and the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
- Obtaining 4 letters of recommendation, his case became even stronger with statements such as the following taken from the testimonials of the recommending experts:
“Nutrition science is a great contributor to efforts promoting U.S. public health, especially regarding digestive conditions. [The client’s] work is an excellent example of this, as he has shown that even dietary fibers such as guar gum are likely to increase the risk for intestinal inflammation, intensifying existing issues or increasing the risk of inflammatory bowel disease. This work is a key part of ongoing efforts to understand the influences on gut microbiota and their role in the development of digestive diseases, in order to identify dietary strategies to reduce disease prevalence and increase the overall health of people in the U.S.”
- Moreover, his research has resulted in 2 peer-reviewed journal articles (both of them first-authored), and 1 government brief. These publications have also been cited a total of 102 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of nutrition science.
- He has also been pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor of identifying dietary fibers and elucidating their effects on metabolic and intestinal diseases for 7 years giving him the necessary expertise to continue his work in the field.
So, once his petition was ready, we filed it and waited patiently. Thanks to the premium processing upgrade, his NIW request was approved only 21 days after the application. We are glad that we could help him through and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.