“Thank you for your support during this journey!”
On October 3rd, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Field of Environmental Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Environmental Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: Lebanon
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Washington
Approval Notice Date: October 3rd, 2022
Processing Time: 12 months, 4 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The following are the factors that played an essential role in getting our French and Lebanese client his NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval:
- As an expert in the field of environmental science, his proposed endeavor was to address uncertainties related to aerosol emission, chemical composition, size, and evolution in the atmosphere using his expertise in state-of-the-art mass spectrometry measurement techniques, statistical analysis of large datasets, and modeling the optical properties of aerosols in order to improve the changes in the physical and chemical properties of aerosols after their emission into the atmosphere and constrain regional aerosol impacts on air quality and climate.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor was of great importance because it aims to reduce the negative health effects of aerosol pollution, also known as particulate matter, in the air. Exposure to particulate matter has been linked to a variety of negative health conditions, including heart attacks, irregular heartbeat, aggravated asthma, decreased lung function, and premature death in people with heart disease or lung disease.
- His research evaluating the impacts of particulate matter emission sources and discerning ways to mitigate particulate matter’s harmful properties, therefore, helps address a global health crisis that endangers the vast majority of the world’s population.
- His proposed endeavor also had broad implications for the United States since 150 million Americans live in counties where air pollution has reached unhealthy levels. That equates to roughly half of the entire American population (45.8%).
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the United States Department of Energy’s Atmospheric System Research (ASR) Program, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- He has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field and has completed at least 19 reviews.
- His research has resulted in 17 peer-reviewed journal articles (6 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 519 times according to Google Scholar.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of addressing uncertainties related to aerosol emission, chemical composition, size, and evolution in the atmosphere for 7 years.
- He has 2 letters of recommendation from experts who found his work of interest to the country.
All of this evidence was used in writing his proposal which then was sent for adjudication. It was in the 11th month after filing, that our client decided to upgrade his case to premium processing. This helped speed up the process and got him the approval only 7 days later.
Our team is happy to have been of assistance to him in the process and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.