“I testify to this success story. I thank the North America Immigration Group for their amazing help and services.”
General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Tennessee
Approval Notice Date: March 13th, 2020
Processing Time: 7 months, 24 days
Just 7 months and 24 days after North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) filed an EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition for a gifted graduate research assistant from Iran, Nebraska Service Center approved his case. We have no doubt that our detailed presentation of our client’s strong credentials lent a hand in rapid adjudication. To prove to the USCIS that our client deserved the national interest waiver, here are some of the key points which we presented to them:
- We incorporated five recommendation letters that highlighted our client’s research in the field of mechanical engineering. These letters were contributed by other top researchers in the field and contained statements like this one: “The United States stands to gain enormously from [client’s] work, as the country is one of the world’s leaders in heavy manufacturing and the transportation manufacturing industry, including automotive and aerospace engineering.”
- Our client’s publication record was also highlighted. At the time of filing, he had already published 9 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored).
- Furthermore, we demonstrated just how important our client’s research is to others working in the field by listing his citation record. When we filed his NIW petition, our client’s work had already gathered 57 citations.
- We also noted the 50 times our client judged the work of his peers. Only top-level experts in their field are invited to perform this important review work, so this frequent review activity further demonstrates our client’s important standing in the field.
- One of the most important elements of our client’s case had to do with his research on metal additive manufacturing. We meticulously proved to the USCIS that his findings are of great importance because it advances key industries.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: