“Thank you so much for your service!”
General Field: Neuroscience
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: Taiwan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: May 11th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 24 days
The National Interest Waiver is a subcategory of the EB2 type of nonimmigrant visa granted to those individuals who can prove that their work is of significance to the United States of America. So when we get applicants who want to file an NIW petition, we make sure to look into their academic and professional documents and find information to personalize their petitions. Thus when an expert in the field of neuroscience from Taiwan approached us for her NIW petition, we checked her documents and found the following:
- Her proposed endeavor was to continue her research into utilizing advanced recording technology to discover principles of sensation and movement with a goal of developing brain-machine interfaces and advancing electrical neuromodulation technology.
- Her research is significant to the tens of millions of people who have difficulty interacting with their environment due to neurological or physical deficits since brain-machine interfaces and brain-computer interfaces allow people to interact with a device that assists them in performing specific tasks. Her work is directed toward making these devices and technologies even more robust and precise and applying them to additional conditions.
- Her proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. She is working to advance a technology that lessens the healthcare burden caused by a number of illnesses, including Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, autism spectrum disorder, and several additional neuropsychological conditions.
- Her research has also resulted in 3 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored), thus, these papers have been published in one of the top journals in her field, reflecting her peers’ recognition of the value of this research. Her work also accumulated 140 citations according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of neuroscience.
- Her work has been supported with funding from several institutes contained within the National Institutes of Health (NIH), such as the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), etc.
- Finally, her work has found support in 4 letters of recommendation written by other experts of which one said:
“…6.8 million children have been diagnosed with ADHD according to a national 2016 survey. These statistics, which include only some of the neuropsychological disorders that impact rule-based decision-making, demonstrate how this issue affects millions of Americans in every age group. The economic cost of care for these disorders is also significant to American families and society. [The client’s] results on rule-based decision-making address a burdensome public health issue in the United States. Her research has revealed information about neural processing and aids in the creation of brain-machine interfaces. [The client] represents an asset to the United States’ efforts to understand and reduce the cost of neuropsychological disorders.”
All of these factors played in her favor and made her case approval possible within 3 months. We are delighted to have been a part of this success story and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: