“Thank you so much for your help!”
On January 17th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Healthcare Epidemiologist in the Field of Public Health (Approval Notice).
General Field: Public Health
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Healthcare Epidemiologist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Nebraska
Approval Notice Date: January 17th, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months, 3 days
The I-140 NIW or National Interest Waiver is a kind of nonimmigrant visa for those individuals who want to continue to work in the U.S. but do not have a permanent job offer or cannot apply for a labor certification due to the nature of their work, etc. Over the years, our firm has gained ample expertise in dealing with NIW cases to understand the inroads of the adjudication process. So when we got an NIW request from an expert in public health, we first tried to find out whether he was eligible for the category or not. Once we had ensured this and signed the retainer with him, we began collecting data about his achievements and found the following:
- His proposed endeavor is to work on utilizing epidemiology and disease surveillance techniques in order to develop and improve infectious disease surveillance systems for enhanced responses to disease outbreaks.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it highlights areas that are critical in counteracting infectious diseases and subsequently provides solutions that improve these areas. Disease surveillance is integral in evaluating the effectiveness of control and preventative health measures as well as identifying high-risk populations or areas to target interventions.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since when COVID-19 was reported to be stateside, the response to the pandemic in the United States was inadequate. His research is thus directly aligned with the United States as he has researched COVID-19 surveillance systems along with other public health concerns, providing insights that are crucial for addressing gaps in the nation’s ability to respond adequately to the threat of infectious diseases.
- It was due to its clear national importance that his research was supported with funding from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health due to its importance in elucidating unsafe practices on farm and ranch operations.
- Additionally, due to his knowledge and expertise in disease surveillance systems, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals where he has completed at least 8 reviews.
- His research has resulted in 7 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 of them first-authored and 1 of them co-first-authored) and they have been cited a total of 34 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of public health.
Furthermore, he has studied the utilization of epidemiology and disease surveillance techniques in order to develop and improve infectious disease surveillance systems for enhanced responses to disease outbreaks for 12 years. This has given him the necessary expertise to continue his research in the field of public health.
We are happy to know that his case got approved in just 2 months and 3 days’ time. This was mostly due to our case preparation strategy and of course due to his credentials.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.