“Thank you for your work in having filed the green card application for me.”
On January 21st, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Scholar in the Field of Medical Immunology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Medical Immunology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: January 21st, 2023
Processing Time: 1 months, 23 days
A postdoctoral scholar in medical immunology came to the North America Immigration Law Firm for her National Interest Waiver approval. She hailed from Iran and held an M.Sc. in the field. So once our team had recognized her value by making an initial background check, we began working on her petition by collecting some of the following data:
- Her work in the field was to continue her research on developing novel therapies for Cancer diseases and improving therapeutic outcomes by employing advanced biotechnical tools and genetic manipulation techniques in order to uncover neurodegenerative mechanisms.
- As an expert in the field of medical immunology, her proposed endeavor was to work on engineering and enhancing T lymphocytes to produce anti-tumoral proteins during radiotherapy in order to better fight cancer.
- Her research advancing her proposed endeavor was of great importance because it provides innovative new treatments for cancer, one of the leading causes of death worldwide.
- Her proposed endeavor also had broad implications for the United States since cancer is the second leading cause of death in the U.S., outmatched only by heart disease.
- Due to its clear national importance, her research has been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Due to her knowledge and expertise in medical research, oncology, and immunology, she has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals and has completed at least 9 reviews to date.
- Her research has yielded 20 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored).
- Not only this but her research has also gone on to influence her peers. That is, these publications have been cited a total of 363 times.
- We also added detailed descriptions of 5 of her key projects as evidence of her contributions to and expertise in the field of medical immunology.
- We found that she has pursued research directly related to her proposed endeavor of engineering and developing T lymphocytes for 10 years which had given her superior knowledge of the field.
- And finally, she obtained 2 letters recommending her work in the field from experts who knew her work and understood its value for the scientific community and specifically for the U.S.
These arguments made for a solid petition winning her the approval only 1 month and 23 days later. We are proud to have obtained this success for her and we wish her every success in the future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.