“Thank you for your help.”
General Field: Electrical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Research Engineer
Country of Origin: Iran
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Canada
Approval Notice Date: October 8th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 17 days
- Details of proposed work in the field
- Importance of their research for the globe, the country, and the industry
- Publication, Citation, and Peer Review history indicating the academic worth
- Funding information from reputed organizations within the U.S. and globally
- Letters of recommendation from other experts
- Evidence showing ongoing value and projected worth of their research for the future
So, when our Iranian client who was a senior research engineer in electrical engineering – power systems approached NAILG, we took every care to draw the above information from his documentary records. The result was the following:
- His work has resulted in 8 peer-reviewed journal articles (6 of them first-authored) and 11 peer-reviewed conference papers (9 of them first-authored).
- Not only has he successfully completed and published the results of his research in the field, but his work has also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited a massive total more than 1,500 times.
- His 12 years of work experience also paid off in winning him approval by giving him an upper hand above other similar researchers in his field.
- And finally, he also obtained 2 letters of support from other experts who knew his work and realized the value it had for the United States.
So, once our team had put together his petition and filed the application, we waited for the next 3 months and 17 days before we got his approval without an RFE. Our client was glad to have received his approval so soon and that too without much hassle. We are grateful to our client for choosing us and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: