“I want to thank you for the outstanding service my attorney and Chen’s team have provided me. I am extremely impressed with your professionalism, knowledge, and expertise in handling my case. Your timely response and attention to detail have been impeccable. I am really impressed with the draft of the petition letter. I appreciate the effort you have put in to ensure that my case was handled smoothly and efficiently. Thank you again for all of this!”
General Field: Ecosystem Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: PhD Scholar
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: May 22nd, 2023
Processing Time: 13 days (Premium Processing Requested)
After thoroughly examining the documentary proof and supporting testimonies that we have included with our client’s National Interest Waiver (NIW) application, it is established that he is a member of the professions holding an advanced degree (M.E. in environmental engineering and management) and his research on the development of practical solutions to elevate and protect water resources quantity and quality by using hydrological resources, evidently has both substantial merit and national importance.
When our client hired North America Immigration Law Group to help him secure the NIW approval, without any delay, we commenced the assessment of his qualifications and gathered the most exceptional and relevant information to include in his petition, ultimately leading him to achieve victory in his NIW petition without encountering any impediments.
To emphasize our client’s educational background, professional experience, and expertise, as well as his record of publication and citation, and the history of successful research in his chosen field, we have focused on these specific aspects and incorporated the following details into our personalized petition package:
- We noted that as an expert in the field of ecosystem science, our client intended to continue his research on developing practical solutions to elevate and protect water resources, and thereby his research is relevant to clean water access and pollution issues in the United States.
- We also deduced that his research is of great importance because it advances the world’s critical crisis of clean water access.
- In addition, we specified that he published 12 peer-reviewed journal articles (6 of them first-authored) in no fewer than 5 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals, which reflects his peers’ recognition of the value of this research.
- In addition to accomplishing and publishing his research findings, he has significantly impacted his colleagues in the field. To elaborate, his published works have been cited a remarkable 37 times, illustrating his extensive recognition and reliance in the field of ecosystem science.
- The provided citations clearly demonstrate that our client is actively pushing the boundaries of his field by conducting research on reducing environmental impact through sustainable and nature-based approaches. Moreover, his study has secured funding from esteemed organizations such as the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and the European Union. Hence, his research serves as concrete evidence that it aids in safeguarding the quality and quantity of water resources through the development of hydrological assets.
- Also, we have observed his enthusiastic involvement as an evaluator of the work conducted by other professionals in the same field. Specifically, he has successfully carried out a total of 10 peer reviews up until now.
The aforementioned evidence indeed validates the beneficial nature of our client’s research for the United States, leading to the exemption of job offers and labor certification requirements. As a result, he has successfully proven his eligibility for a national interest waiver, demonstrating his exceptional qualifications. Incredibly, his petition was approved in a short span of 13 days from the date of filing his case, thanks to a premium processing service upgrade. Thus, we are delighted that our client entrusted our law firm with presenting his I-140 NIW petition and extend our heartfelt wishes for his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: