“It’s been great to work with you on the process. I will refer you to my friends in need of immigration service.”
General Field: Organic Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: August 26th, 2021
Processing Time: 10 months
North America Immigration Law Group has a long-standing history of trust with its clients who hail from all over the world and are experts in various walks of life. We have been able to build this rapport due to a very high success rate and our personalized petition-building efforts. This is what brings clients to us time and again. So when in October 2020, a client from China with a Ph.D. in Chemistry came to us for his NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition, we were quick to respond by employing our team to do a thorough background check before countersigning the retainer agreement. It was then that the actual work of writing his petition began.
This second phase involved studying his CV and transcripts along with his letters of recommendation.
- In this process, we were able to find that his research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it provides new tools that enable cancer to be diagnosed earlier and more accurately. An early cancer diagnosis is critical to providing effective treatment and dramatically reduces the risk of cancer-related death.
- Thus, due to its clear national importance, this research has in fact been supported with funding from 3 institutions of repute, namely the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, and the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine. This funding is reserved solely for research directed at advancing the national interest, including enhancing national prosperity, health outcomes, and scientific leadership.
- On the other hand, his research has resulted in 9 peer-reviewed journal articles (6 of them first-authored) as well as 1 patent application. Moreover, these papers have been published in the top journals in his field, reflecting his peers’ recognition of the value of this research.
- He has published papers in no fewer than 5 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals.
- At the same time, these publications have been cited a total of 196 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of organic chemistry.
- Due to his knowledge and expertise in molecular synthesis and biological imaging, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for elite journals in the field, including those for international journals of repute. He has completed at least 24 peer reviews to date.
Based on this multifactorial assessment, it became clear that his education, experience, expertise, documented record of success, influence in his field, and future plan have altogether well positioned him to advance the proposed endeavor of developing novel molecules for use in biomedical imaging in order to improve cancer diagnosis and the evaluation of cell therapies.
This was enough evidence for the adjudicating authorities at the USCIS to give an approval nod in his favor. We are delighted and proud to have had this opportunity to help him in this journey and we thank him for retaining us for his EB1-A case. NAILG wishes him the very best in all of his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: