“Wooow, I am so happy, thank you so much for all your commitment and work. I had a very pleasant experience with your agency, the process was very smooth and fast, thank you very much!”
General Field: Artificial Intelligence
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Machine Learning Engineer
Country of Origin: Kazakhstan
Approval Notice Date: October 10th, 2023
Processing Time: 28 days (Premium Processing Requested)
An expert in the field of artificial intelligence hired us to seek help in filing his NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. He holds an M.A. in big data & data analysis and proposes to continue his work on developing cutting-edge deep learning models and services capable of understanding and interacting with human language and diverse data for healthcare and advertising technologies in order to enable seamless and intuitive interactions across domains such as customer support, healthcare, education, and e-commerce. We therefore started looking into his academic and professional accomplishments as soon as we decided to take his case. Here is a summary of some of the items we included in his comprehensive NIW petition packet:
- Firstly, we noted that due to his knowledge and expertise in deep learning and semantic probing of large language models, he is frequently asked to serve as a peer reviewer for reputable journals and conferences in his chosen field. He has finished at least 542 reviews thus far. This proves that other scholars also view our client as an authority in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Besides, we concluded that his research is of great importance because it directly addresses the most pressing concerns in global artificial intelligence (AI) production, research, and development.
- Corroborating the aforementioned, we also asked our client to obtain letters of recommendation from other experts in the field to testify to his work. Thus, he obtained 4 recommendation letters attesting to the fact that his track record of beneficial research places him in a favorable position to continue advancing the suggested project.
- Furthermore, we shed some insight into his track record of accomplishment in related or comparable endeavors that are obviously of national significance, such as the 5 peer-reviewed conference articles (2 first-authored) he has published. Also, his work accumulated 78 citations, thereby indicating that these works are well-known and dependable in the artificial intelligence field.
- Attributable to its evident national significance, funding for his research has come from the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Thus, it is evident that our client’s research contributes to the achievement of this objective of creating state-of-the-art deep learning models and services that can comprehend and communicate with a variety of data, including human language, for use in advertising and healthcare technologies.
To be specific, our client’s achievements in the field of artificial intelligence align with the current goals of the United States and firmly establish the need for his continued research. Thanks to all of this pertinent evidence, we were able to persuade USCIS of his research’s relevance to applications of AI technology, and the U.S. economy and public health. Gladly, he received his NIW approval 28 days after we filed his case with the premium processing upgrade. North America Immigration Law Group team congratulates him on reaching this significant achievement and hopes he has the greatest possible future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: