“Thank you so much and I am so appreciative for all your help and support with my I-140 petition.”
General Field: Pharmacology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Visiting Associate
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: March 3rd, 2016
Processing Time: 7 days (Premium Processing Requested)
A visiting associate approached North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) for help—he wanted to attain green cards for himself and his family. Our client’s EB-1A petition was approved in merely eight days thanks to Premium Processing (PP). Although the USCIS charges more for petitions filed under PP, they have to rapidly take action on the case within 15 days as opposed to the regular 4-9 months. We have no doubt that the combination of our meticulous EB1A presentation and our client’s strong credentials played an essential role in the case approval. Here are some of the things our legal team included in our EB-1A petition packet:
- Publication Record: Our client had 49 peer-reviewed scientific articles and one book chapter to his name at the time of filing.
- Citation Count: When we filed the case, our client’s work had gathered an impressive 892 citations.
- Peer Review Experience: As an active and well-respected member of the scientific community, our client has conducted almost two dozen peer reviews for multiple high impact journals.
- Research Efforts: Our client has extensive experience in the field of pharmacology and is researching the development of novel drug delivery systems and the creation of advanced quality control systems for the monitoring of these newly developed dosage forms. As part of our legal services, we demonstrated that our client’s original research significantly impacts the pharmaceutical and medical sectors in the United States.
- Recommendation Letters: A strong as our client’s credentials were, we needed more support to strengthen our case. We persuaded our client to obtain recommendation letters from other influential members of his field. Five expert pharmacologists furnished us with recommendation letters, which verified our argument that our client’s work is important to the entire field. One of our client’s recommenders described our client as: “…a leader in pharmaceutical research. As few others possess similar levels of expertise, [Client’s] research will continue to be in high demand through the coming years.”
This EB-1A approval is another encouraging outcome of our law firm’s ability to help our clients attain green cards. We are currently helping our client prepare I-485 applications for himself and his family. We look forward to helping them with the final portion of the green card journey, and we thank our client for selecting us to help him attain green card success.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: