On March 17th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Staff Engineer in the Field of Mechanical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Staff Engineer
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: March 17th, 2023
Processing Time: 23 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When our EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) client from India wanted to file his petition, we took care to include the following in his petition:
- As an expert in mechanical engineering, his proposed endeavor is to create mathematical models and perform simulations to optimize the mechanical design of hard disk drive (HDD) devices that employ next-generation technologies such as heat-assisted magnetic recording (HAMR) and dual actuator technology. This would help to power the world’s cloud storage centers and enable research in data-intensive applications like artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and genome sequencing.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it utilizes advanced numerical simulations to improve the designs of HDD data storage devices, allowing them the greater capacity, better performance, and improved affordability.
- This research also has broad implications for the United States since many applications that benefit the American people rely on vast amounts of data. For example, genome sequencing, which, among other healthcare functions, facilitates determining polygenic risk scores, necessitates storing massive amounts of data. Genomic sequencing is only one of the many beneficial applications requiring improved data storage systems, and our client’s work is also crucial to autonomous vehicle design, machine learning, artificial intelligence training, and a range of other pursuits that benefit global leadership, economic development, and public health of the United States.
- Additionally, due to its clear national importance, his research has been supported with funding from the Advanced Storage Research Consortium.
- Not only this, but he has also completed at least 50 reviews to date. Given that only the most highly esteemed researchers in the field are invited to evaluate the work of their peers, especially in notable venues like these, it is clear that he is seen as very knowledgeable in the field and an expert in topics related to his proposed endeavor.
- His research has resulted in 10 peer-reviewed journal articles (7 of them first-authored), 3 peer-reviewed conference papers (2 of them first-authored), and 3 published patents and these publications have been cited a total of 72 times according to Google Scholar.
- Moreover, he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for 9 years and he has obtained 2 letters of recognition from other experts.
All of these facts made for an impressive petition and won him the NIW approval in just 23 days. This was also possible due to the new premium processing upgrade for EB2-NIW cases. We are happy to have represented him, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.