“Thank you for all your help again!”
General Field: Neurobiology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: Mexico
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New York
Approval Notice Date: February 16th, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month (Premium Processing Requested)
Some of the factors that played a major role in proving the eligibility of a Mexican postdoctoral fellow in neurobiology for the National Interest Waiver category are as follows:
- As an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor is to continue his research investigating the mechanistic process of associative learning to demonstrate how normal learning affects changes in the cerebral cortex and how neurological disorders develop.
- He wanted to advance the development of improved diagnoses and interventions for neurological disorders.
- His work advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it advances treatment and diagnostic strategies for prevalent neurological and neurodegenerative diseases that significantly compromise global well-being and public health.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since neurological conditions have been estimated to affect over 200 million people nationally or 60% of the population.
- Due to its clear national importance, his work has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- Not only this, but his work has resulted in 7 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored). And these publications have been cited a total of 173 times according to Google Scholar indicating the widespread use of his research by his peers all over the world.
- Along with these factors, his 4 recommendations helped a great deal in proving the worth of research for the country and the world.
So, when we found that he has pursued research for 6 years directly related to his proposed endeavor of demonstrating how normal learning changes the cerebral cortex connectivity to know how neurological disorders develop, we knew that he had all that is desired from an NIW candidate. This is why his case approval was also quite quick. Thanks to the premium processing upgrade after which his approval took only 16 days to come through.
We are privileged to have worked with him and we wish him the very best for the future. We look forward to his research benefiting the U.S. in the future too.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: