“Thanks for your time and help with the application. I greatly appreciate Chen Immigration team’s time and help with the NIW application. They are very clear and time-bound in their process. They did a thorough review of my qualifications and wrote a solid application letter that helped my application go through approval without an RFE. For this reason, I am considering to go with them instead of my company’s immigration specialist to file another I-140 under EB1B category.”
On April 20th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Scientist in the Field of Organic Chemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Organic Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: April 20th, 2022
Processing Time: 12 months, 4 days
The I-140 NIW demands clear proof of the applicant’s work’s significance to the United States and on confirmation of this provides immunity from the labor certification requirements and job offer requirement, thus allowing the petitioner to continue living and working in the country as a nonimmigrant. The following data was collected for the NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition of an Indian scientist in organic chemistry:
- As an expert in the field of organic chemistry, his proposed endeavor is to develop state-of-the-art materials and technologies for redox flow batteries and lithium-ion batteries to address current and future transportation and grid energy storage challenges.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because of its value to the organic and flexible electronics market.
- His continued developments in organic electronics technology are vital to the progress of this economically significant industry, illustrating the inherent significance of his research.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, particularly for increasing the usage and efficiency of solar cells, and related devices.
- Due to its clear national importance, he has worked on critical research that has in fact been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF), which allocates more than $8 billion annually to funding research at American educational institutions, and the Department of Energy.
- He has also completed at least 3 reviews to date.
- His research has resulted in 9 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- These publications have been cited a total of 148 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of organic chemistry.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing materials and technologies for advanced batteries to address transportation and grid energy storage challenges for 5 years.
- He has at least 2 letters of recommendation from other experts who could vouch for his work in the field.
Thus, these pieces of evidence helped us to show that our client’s research on developing materials and technologies for advanced batteries to address transportation and grid energy storage challenges holds significant value for renewable energy solutions and organic and flexible electronics hold immense potential for the United States and the world and should thus be allowed to continue on American soil.
We are glad to have been a part of his success story and have won him the NIW approval, we look forward to furthering collaborations with him in the future. Our team wishes him all the best in future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.