“The attorneys working on my case were awesome and did a splendid job. Thanks a lot for all the help in the process!”
On March 15th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for an Acoustic Transducer Engineer in the Field of Mechanical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Acoustic Transducer Engineer
Country of Origin: Pakistan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: March 15th, 2023
Processing Time: 3 months, 9 days
“The use of kerf structures as proposed by [the client] alter the wind response of outdoor buildings so they better cope with high-speed wind. In doing so, his work reduces the likelihood of structural damage and harm to Americans experiencing these hazardous weather events. Buildings that are more structurally prepared for wind-induced disasters also prevent massive economic spending in terms of repairs. As such, [the client’s] work is highly prevalent in the United States.”
This statement is part of a longer letter of recommendation written in favor of an acoustic transducer engineer in mechanical engineering from Pakistan. As an expert in the field his proposed endeavor after winning an EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) case was to continue his research on analyzing acoustic and dynamic responses of kerf structures to control sound and wind effects in indoor and outdoor architectures.
Thus, our team made use of the information such as the following to get his petition together and win him approval:
- We showed that his research endeavor is of great importance because of the need for sound control to protect peoples’ hearing within a space, as well as the need for wind mitigation to protect the outsides of buildings.
- His research is important in designing structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and enables this sound control within a space. They are also helpful for deployment on the outside of buildings to mitigate the dynamic effects of wind, which damage the exterior or cause forced convection heat transfer that leads to increased energy consumption.
- This proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, particularly regarding national health and welfare. His research on kerf structures for controlling and reducing noise in indoor spaces is important since prolonged exposure to loud noise causes stress and leads to hearing loss. In the U.S., hearing loss is the third most common chronic physical condition, with 24% of the hearing difficulties experienced by U.S. workers caused by occupational noise exposure.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation, an independent federal agency that is the major source of funding in many fields including mathematics, computer science, and the social sciences.
- He has also completed at least 5 reviews to date and his research has resulted in 3 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 first-authored) and 4 peer-reviewed conference papers (2 first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 28 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Along with this, we knew that his research has been recognized by 4 letters of recommendation and that he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for four years.
All of these factors worked in his favor winning him the approval of the adjudication committee within 3 months and 9 days. We are glad that we could help him in this process and we wish him the best of luck in the future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.