“Highly recommended. Chen Immigration is very professional and responds quickly. My EB2-NIW I-140 was approved in 8 days after Premium Processing.”
On March 24th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for an Adjunct Lecturer in the Field of Hepatology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Hepatology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Adjunct Lecturer
Approval Notice Date: March 24th, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) application of a client working in hepatology as an adjunct lecturer was won by preparing a solid petition for him. This was made possible by collecting the following information for his academic and other documents:
- As an expert in the field, our client proposes to determine the etiologic relationship of viral hepatitis, hepatocellular carcinoma, and Helicobacter pylori infection to develop novel treatments for these ailments and improve health outcomes for afflicted patients.
- His research endeavor is of great importance because it provides essential knowledge for the reliable treatment of hepatitis B and hepatocellular carcinoma worldwide.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. While hepatitis B virus infection is preventable through administering the hepatitis B vaccine, an estimated 862,000 individuals were infected with chronic hepatitis B in 2016, with growing reports of infection likely associated with the opioid crisis in the United States.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- He has also completed at least 7 reviews to date and his research has resulted in 58 peer-reviewed journal articles (11 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 1,493 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of hepatology.
- He has also pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of determining the etiologic relationship of viral hepatitis, hepatocellular carcinoma, and H. pylori infection for 13 years.
- Moreover, his four letters of recommendation went a long way in getting him the approval he deserved.
We are proud of assisting him in this journey and getting his case expedited with the premium processing upgrade, and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.