General Field: Civil Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Project Engineer
Country of Origin: Ghana
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Iowa
Approval Notice Date: February 10th, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month, 28 days (Premium Processing Requested)
“[The client], in whose support I offer this letter, has made notable contributions to civil engineering that have broadened our understanding of structural resilience and durability of key infrastructure, especially bridges, in the face of dangerous weather events like hurricanes. As a result, policymakers are better equipped to plan and execute improvements to infrastructure that prevent loss of life and reduce the economic impact of hurricanes. [The client’s] work, therefore, has far-reaching importance for encouraging the structural health of critical infrastructure around the world.”
The above excerpt is part of a longer letter of support written by an expert in civil engineering for one of our clients from Ghana. The passage makes it evident that the client’s work is of great importance to the world. Specifically, the client holds a Ph.D. in civil engineering and was a project engineer at the time he came to us for his National Interest Waiver (NIW) filing.
While preparing his case, our team began looking into his professional and academic background and found the following facts:
- As an expert in the field of civil engineering, his proposed endeavor is to continue his research on assessing and reinforcing infrastructures exposed to abusive loading conditions.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it is applicable to bridges both on land and over water.
- Not only this but his proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. In 2021, 344 over-height vehicles struck overpass bridges in New York state alone. He has been exploring ways to mitigate damage to bridges from strikes, namely through the use of ultrahigh-performance concrete (UHPC) and through the design of damage models. These are necessary to the United States, as they allow for the enhancement of bridges to better withstand collision impacts. Thus, his work is integral to the improved safety of U.S. roads and bridges.
- Additionally, his academic output has also been significant as his research has resulted in 5 peer-reviewed journal articles (4 of them first-authored) and these publications have been cited 46 times already.
- He has also pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of assessing infrastructure durability under abusive loads for 5 years giving him the necessary expertise to continue his work in this field.
- He also submitted 4 letters of recommendation, a passage from one of which was used above to demonstrate the kind of support he got from his peers.
Making use of these factors, we wrote him a winning petition getting him the approval in just 1 month and 28 days. Thanks to the premium processing upgrade, his journey to success was further expedited.
Our firm takes this opportunity to wish him the best in his future endeavors and thank him for choosing our firm to represent him.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: