“Thank you so much for such great news!!”
General Field: Clinical Medicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Clinical Fellow
Country of Origin: Portugal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: March 2nd, 2023
Processing Time: 21 days (Premium Processing Requested)
A National Interest Waiver victory requires convincing the adjudicating bench of the merits of allowing a petitioner to continue his work in the U.S. Any applicant’s petition needs to contain a list of their academic and professional achievements along with a clear statement of purpose and letters of testimonial. So when an expert in clinical medicine came to us for his EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval, we made sure his petition was well-written. This meant including the following:
- His proposed endeavor was to work on optimizing the effectiveness of state-of-the-art imaging techniques to perform imaging-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to provide accurate diagnoses for patients with lung and other thoracic malignancies.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it addresses major challenges related to the use of advanced clinical imaging methods for the diagnosis of various thoracic diseases, including lung cancer.
- His innovative research leads to effective, accurate, and efficient methods clinical researchers need for identifying, diagnosing, and monitoring lung cancer, among many other dangerous thoracic health conditions. As such, the continuation of his research is clearly of great benefit to clinicians around the world.
- Not only this, but his proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. In particular, his specialized research provides the tools needed to more accurately and efficiently diagnose dangerous thoracic diseases, including cancer, in the United States.
- He has also been invited to conduct a peer review for an authoritative journal in his area of study. And his research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed journal articles (4 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 155 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of clinical medicine.
- We also found that he has relevant experience since he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for at least 13 years.
All of these factors helped us win the approval without an RFE and in just 21 days. We are glad to have been of aid to him in this case and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: