“Thank you very much for your efforts to make my application successful. I really appreciate it.”
On November 28th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for an Associate Professor in the Field of Optical Physics (Approval Notice).
General Field: Optical Physics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Associate Professor
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Japan
Approval Notice Date: November 28th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 20 days
An optical physics expert came to North America Immigration Law Group with his NIW (National Interest Waiver) case. He needed our expertise to help him compile and file his case to the USCIS. he had a degree in nanovison engineering and had been employed as an associate professor in the area. His overall experience of 11 years in the field spoke for itself. So once we had gathered enough information about his work and achievements, we began working to get the petition together. Our petition was customized with the following information about his work:
- He wanted to continue his research on new methods for the generation, amplification, utilization, and analysis of terahertz waves in order to expand their application in military, industrial, and biomedical settings.
- This research was of great importance because it has introduced powerful new methods of nondestructive testing, because it has increased the strength of terahertz wave emitters with industrial and biomedical applications, and because it has resulted in the development of new components for 6G wireless networks. Hence his proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States.
- He has also been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field and has completed at least 70 reviews to date. Since only the most accomplished researchers are invited to serve as editors for peer-reviewed journals, this demonstrates that the client is widely considered a leader in the field of optical physics.
- His research work has produced 29 peer-reviewed journal articles (12 of them first-authored) and 2 papers in the proceedings of peer-reviewed conferences.
- Not only this but his research has also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited a total of 588 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of optical physics.
- Furthermore, we noted that his study has received funding from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, which stood as another testimonial to the reliability of his work.
- Finally, we added two letters of recommendation written by other experts for him, which helped corroborate the work he had been doing.
So, we noted that his research into the emission, detection, and amplification of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and optical components for 6G communication systems will continue to be circulated to others in the field through the publication of papers in peer-reviewed journals and conferences, making his work of continuing importance for the United States. These arguments were seen favorably by the adjudication committee at the USCIS, who granted him the approval in just 2 months and 20 days.
We are glad to have been a part of his journey to NIW approval and we wish him the best of luck.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.