“The attorneys did a very good job on reference letters and petition letters. Also, they answer all of the questions very professionally. Overall, they are great attorneys. I highly recommend Chen Immigration Law Associates because of the quality of their services”
On August 10th, 2023, we received another O1-A (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement) approval for a a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Field of Organic Chemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Organic Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: August 10th, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month and 20 days (Premium Processing Requested)
Holder of a Ph.D. in organic chemistry, our client is focusing on synthesizing complex biologically active natural products. His research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues, including the development of effective therapeutic drugs for the treatment of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. With this breakthrough research background, our client hired North America Immigration Law Group to assist him in filing his I-129 O1A petition and ensuring his success.
Our client is well-suited to file the O1A (Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement) petition because the O1A visa category is ideal for those who can demonstrate a sustained status of national or international credit, as well as recognition for accomplishments received in their field of endeavor. To help him devise a solid O1A case on his behalf and to receive the approval notification, we agreed to take his case and started preparing it.
- Initially, we found that he was fortunate enough to have acquired employment with one of the leading global healthcare enterprises and was offered the opportunity to be involved in synthesizing complex target compounds, designing and developing new synthetic routes, analyzing and interpreting data obtained from spectroscopic techniques, and optimizing chemical routes to targeted molecules and intermediates, bagging him a role of senior chemist I.
- We also laid out a documented record of his authorship in the field, the 17 peer-reviewed scientific articles he published in high-impact, internationally distributed journals.
- His publications have also been extensively recognized through 403 citations.
- In addition, he has conducted at least 30 peer reviews.
- Moreover, to validate his elite level of accomplishment, his work has been widely recognized by independent academics, and all of his recommenders are internationally famous specialists in the area affiliated with major universities.
- Our client’s research has also been recognized and supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health. The funding provided by these agencies is clear evidence of the merit of his work, as their main objective is to promote innovation across scientific disciplines for the benefit of society and to support projects that advance the health, prosperity, and welfare of the American population.
To corroborate the aforementioned, we asked our client to acquire recommendation letters in support of his research. Therefore, he provided us with the best four recommendation letters obtained from other well-established scholars in the field and one of them stated the below:
“[Client] is among the most advanced organic chemists working in the field today, and his research on natural products and the identification of drug molecules for neurodegenerative disease treatment is in high demand throughout the academic community, pharmaceutical industry, and healthcare sectors across the globe.”
As a result, his research has practical value for national public health initiatives and his O-1A visa status was approved in just 1 month and 20 days. Counting this as another victory to our more than 32K approved cases, proving that our law firm is always with our esteemed clients in every step of achieving their green cards without any hurdles.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: