“I truly appreciate your help during the whole process of filing. Your attention in detail of my petition letter and supporting documents was what it takes to get approval without any RFE. ”
On December 7th, 2021 and February 19th, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for an Assistant Professor in the Field of Material Chemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Material Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: Thailand
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Thailand
The key to North America Immigration Law Group’s successful and diligent representation of Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and National Interest Waiver cases is our thorough evaluation of our client’s credentials which must meet the requirements as per the USCIS’s latest adjudication trend. To lead our clients to achieve the petition approvals successfully, we assign our clients with our best attorneys, technical writers, and paralegals and then offer them the best services possible.
In this case, an assistant professor researching the field of material chemistry from Thailand hired us to help her in building a National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition on her behalf and within a month retained our services to file another petition under the EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) visa category. As per our protocol, we asked her to mail us all the necessary documents according to the USCIS guidelines, which are as follows:
• Petitioner’s proposed endeavor should have both substantial merit and national importance.
• Applicants should be well-positioned to advance the proposed endeavor.
• It would be beneficial to the United States to waive the job offer and labor certification requirements.
Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
• Applicant should demonstrate extraordinary ability in his or her chosen field
• Sustained national or international acclaim.
• Achievements must be recognized in the field through extensive documentation.
Therefore, when we received our client’s package consisting of her Ph.D. degree in engineering, investigating issues related to novel nanomaterials, biopolymers, and wastewater absorbents for several years, we were certain that we would be able to support her in achieving both the approvals.
Thus, we incorporated the below-mentioned requisite details in our respective petition packets:
- We noted that she conducted peer reviews no fewer than 19 times for fellow experts. As only the most respected members of the field are invited to peer review, it is clear that she stands as an esteemed and trusted member of her scientific community.
- In addition, it is noteworthy to allow her work to continue in the United States unhindered, as seen through aspects of her career such as her extensive history of publication and citation.
- She published 26 peer-reviewed journal articles and 11 conference papers in the top journals, accumulating 532 citations from multiple material chemists in at least 46 countries, affirming the international acclaim and that her achievements have been recognized in the field.
- Moreover, we discussed her work as she seeks to focus on developing novel techniques for synthesizing metal sulfides where she has already advanced the national interest through elucidating many properties of rare earth materials and methods for transforming agricultural waste products into incredibly useful resources. Therefore, her research is undoubtedly an area in which the United States is heavily invested.
Four of her fellow experts in the field corroborated further by providing additional details on the benefits of her work for the United States, and one of them stated the following:
“Thus, the inclusion of her research demonstrates the acknowledged [sic] by other material chemists as to the relevance of her work. [Client’s] research has substantially progressed the field of material chemistry via the addition of original methods for rare earth nanomaterial synthesis, as has been discussed above. She is well-positioned to continue contributing to the field in the United States.”
Considering the aforementioned aspects as well as the funding support her work received from the Japan New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Thailand Science and Research Innovation (Thailand Research Fund), and The National Research Council of Thailand, therefore, proves that her work is incredibly valuable to the field and the entire scientific community. Having stated that, the best news is she received both NIW and EB1A approvals hassle-free. We thank her for trusting our law firm in representing her I-140 petitions and for allowing us to be an integral part of this wonderful journey.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: