“Thank you. It has been a pleasure working with you and I truly appreciate the level of effort and detail that had gone into preparing the petition documents.”
On April 2th, 2022 and May 13th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) approval for a Senior Research Associate in the Field of Aerospace Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Aerospace Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Research Associate
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Ohio
The EB1-B or Outstanding Researchers and Professors is a subcategory of priority workers and in order to qualify in this category one needs to show that they possess extraordinary ability in their area of expertise through international recognition. On the other hand, the EB2-NIW or National Interest Waiver is a kind of non-immigrant visa issued to those foreign nationals who can prove that their work is beneficial to the United States of America. The NIW grants a waiver of a permanent job offer and labor certification on approval. So, when we got a client who wanted to file both NIW and subsequently EB1-B petitions, we made sure he understood the journey ahead. Our team explained the process to him, looked into his credentials, and went forward to countersign the retainer agreement. This was then followed by a rigorous search for pieces of evidence to be used in his petition packet.
Going through his academic and professional documents we found the following:
- He has made substantial contributions to the field of aerospace engineering, specifically, his specialized research on machine learning and robotics within the context of state-of-the-art autonomous systems is of great interest to the United States.
- His research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to improve current machine learning models, specifically in regard to his expertise in genetic fuzzy systems (GFSs).
- As evidence of this research success, his work has resulted in 18 peer-reviewed scientific articles (13 first-authored), 4 book chapters, and 1 accepted book chapter.
- Moreover, his work has been cited 116 times in other peer-reviewed journal articles according to Google Scholar.
- He is also active in the scientific community as a peer reviewer for highly acclaimed journals and has already conducted at least 20 reviews.
- Furthermore, his study on machine learning for aerospace applications has been recognized and supported by the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, and the US Department of Transportation.
- Last but not least, his work has been recognized by 4 other experts in the field who know him through his research projects. All of these experts furnished letters of support for him which our team used in convincing the adjudicating authorities at the USCIS.
Thus, a solid petition laid the necessary groundwork for the success of his NIW as well as EB1-B applications. We are proud of having had the opportunity to represent him and we wish him all the very best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: