“I was very satisfied with your work.”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Instructor
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: August 20th, 2021
Processing Time: 11 months, 26 days
“[The client’s] extensive background in biochemistry and, in particular, her expertise in elucidating the role of proteins and their interactions, has enabled her to contribute significantly to the literature of her field. Through her research projects, [the client] is addressing fundamental questions and providing innovative models, methods, and observations about key biological processes, all of which have placed her at the forefront of the field of biochemistry.”
“[Client’s] research has monumentally improved our ability to treat cardiovascular disease, which is the number one cause of mortality in the United States. The widespread and deadly nature of this illness has created a serious need in the United States for improved treatment techniques, and [the client] is an undisputed leader in this effort.”
“[The client’s] work has helped researchers understand the various mechanisms involved in heart disease, which is a particularly serious healthcare concern for millions around the globe. Her research is therefore essential to supporting healthcare advances and public wellness efforts worldwide.”
These are excerpts taken from the letters of recommendation for a very talented client from India who came to NAILG for help with her EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition filing. Our team signed her on after ascertaining the value of her claims through a background check. We were able to find the following:
- She is one of the few leading experts in biochemistry focusing on protein-protein interactions, and she has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study. She is especially well-known for her work on the identification of novel protein–protein and protein-lipid interactions related to general cardiomyopathy and inflammation.
- She has spent years investigating issues related to protein–protein interactions and is regarded as an authority in the field of biochemistry. The field has recognized her authority by inviting her to review and evaluate the work of her peers no fewer than 15 times.
- In addition to directly advancing information about protein–protein interactions in human diseases through her original research and peer review service, she has actively engaged her peers in the field of biochemistry by authoring and co-authoring 7 peer-reviewed journal articles and one editorial that have been published in international journals.
- Moreover, her work has attracted a wide audience and has been cited by researchers both in the United States and abroad.
- She also submitted evidence of 154 citations, along with 5 letters from experts in the field attesting to the importance and significance of her contributions.
These statements and related objective evidence proved her active and actual participation in the field, leading her case to victory despite an RFE (Request for Evidence). We are grateful to her for trusting us and retaining us for her NIW and I-485 petitions.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: