“Chen Immigration is very methodical in evaluating and advising the right approach for immigration. They are meticulous in case preparation, writing petitions and recommendation letters. Their attention to detail in collecting evidences is confidence-inspiring. I am extremely satisfied with their work culture and would strongly recommend them.”
General Field: Pharmacology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Director
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Jersey
Approval Notice Date: March 11th, 2021
Processing Time: 12 months
With an M.D. in clinical pharmacology and an M.B.B.S., a senior director engaged us to file an EB-1A petition, which is a request for an employment-based immigrant visa in the classification as an alien of extraordinary ability in the field of pharmacology. Thus, we began evaluating his extensive background of expertise, and we countersigned the retainer agreement, thereby extending the reasonable expectation that he can continue advancing in the intended field in the United States.
We incorporated the following details in our client’s EB1A petition:
- We noted the 38 times his work was cited, demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon by independent scholars and all of his recommenders are internationally renowned experts in the field of pharmacology, belonging to prestigious institutions.
- Additionally, we confirmed that our client judged the work of others 30 times. Only superiors in their field are invited to perform this important review work, signifying his important standing in the field.
- We also highlighted the 6 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 3 patent applications he published. His work has been published in some of the most prestigious, high impact journals in his field. Moreover, these papers have been published in the top journals in his field, reflecting his peers’ recognition of the value of this research.
- On top of all, we stipulated his research focused on treating dermatological disorders. His research definitely addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding the causes and treatments for dermatological disease.
- To strengthen his case, we included recommendation letters signed by five other well-acknowledged researchers in the field, and one of them worded,
“Through this work, [our client] has established excellent new treatments for patients suffering from psoriasis that have reduced the side effects associated with their treatment. His work has therefore benefitted a significant portion of the American population suffering from this condition, and I am confident that his continued presence and work in the United States will produce significant benefits to patients suffering from the dermatological disease.”
Our client received the EB-1A petition approval without any request for evidence (RFE) and within 10 days as he upgraded his regular service to the premium processing service. Thanks to our team’s persistent follow-up, he could finally obtain his EB1A approval. We congratulate him on getting closer to achieving green card success. Our team would like to thank him for choosing our law firm to be a part of this journey.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: