“Thank you very much. It’s all your effort. I don’t need to say anything new as you already know how prompt, helpful and diligent you guys are in the whole application process. That’s rocking. I am glad that I chose you guys. Thanks once again.”
General Field: Bioinformatics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Bioinformatics Analyst
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: North Carolina
Approval Notice Date: January 3rd, 2022
Processing Time: 14 days (Premium Processing Requested)
A bioinformatics analyst approached North America Immigration Law Group to file his alien of extraordinary ability (EB1-A) petition. Hailing from India, he has completed his MS in computational biology and is currently employed in the field of bioinformatics.
Since, a petition for an employment-based immigration visa under the second preference (“EB-2”), unlike the first preference category of individuals with extraordinary ability, (“EB1-A”), at least requires:
- Evidence of original contributions, usually through publication, of major significance in the foreign national’s field of science, scholastic, artistic, or athletic.
- No specific job offer/labor certification is required for a foreign person as long as he/she is entering the United States to continue work in the field in which he/she has an extraordinary ability, therefore self-petition is allowed.
- Performance in a significant role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation.
- Receipt of a higher salary or remuneration than is usual in the field.
- Other comparable evidence if the above types of evidence do not readily apply to the foreign national’s occupation.
Therefore, we included the following essentials from his academic and professional records in his petition packet to make a convincing case in his favor:
- His biomedical engineering research addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including cancer research. He is particularly well-known for his contributions to the development of a software tool to enable scientists to conduct systematic reviews more quickly and accurately.
- His research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 1 book chapter, being cited 380 times in at least 42 countries.
- He has conducted at least 6 reviews for at least 5 journals and served as an associate editor for 1 journal and topic editor for another journal.
- His study has received funding from Small Business Innovation Research and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
Our client’s research, therefore, serves as evidence that his work has benefits for the promotion of healthier lives in the environment.
- Four fellow experts in the field further provided insight into the significance of his continuing research in the field, one of whom remarked:
“[Client’s] unparalleled expertise has made him one of the most valuable researchers in the field of bioinformatics. There is no doubt that [client’s] contributions have made substantial progress for next-generation sequence analysis methods used within the United States and worldwide. His work must be allowed to continue uninterrupted.”
Finally, he achieved his EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval in just 14 days (thanks to premium processing). He had already received his NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval with our firm’s consistent support and dedication. We are happy to have been a part of his success journey and wish him a prosperous life ahead.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: