“I can’t express how grateful I feel…it has been a wonderful time working with you…Thanks!”
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: March 31st, 2022
Processing Time: 5 months, 5 days (Premium Processing Requested)
In order to achieve the EB1-A visa, the petitioner needs to demonstrate that they have sustained national or international acclaim and that their achievements have been recognized in their field of expertise. A checklist of the criteria one needs to fulfill can easily be found on the official USCIS website. The site lists the following benchmarks for EB1-A approval:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
These and several other benchmarks are shown, of which one needs to qualify at least 3 criteria to be considered for the EB1-A approval. Having years of experience working with EB1-A clients from all over the world and from every walk of life, NAILG has gathered immense knowledge about the ins and outs of the adjudication process. So whenever we get a client who wants to apply under this visa category, we try our best to hold their case up against the set norms of the USCIS.
We had an EB1-A client from India, who was an expert in molecular biology and had a Ph.D. in biological sciences as well. We took the set path forward for her case preparation and found the following information in her documents:
- She is one of the few leading neural origins of psychiatric disorders experts in molecular biology, and she has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study. She is especially well-known for her work on Cell and Molecular barcoding.
- The field has recognized her authority by inviting her to review and evaluate the work of her peers no fewer than 68 times.
- She has actively engaged her peers in the field of molecular biology by authoring and co-authoring 21 peer-reviewed scientific articles (8 of them first-authored) that have been published in international journals.
- In addition to her work as a peer reviewer, she also sits on the editorial boards of several national and international journals of repute in her field.
- Due to its great applicability in the field, her research in molecular biology has been cited 500 times in at least 53 countries making her one of the top 1% of most highly cited authors publishing on topics in Brain-Virus research over the past 9 years according to Microsoft Academic.
We were thus certain of her victory while filing her case because her merits were quite obvious. We thank our client for her trust and patience2, and we wish her the very best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: