General Field: Biological Sciences
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Nepal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: March 11th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 22 days
As a graduate research assistant from Nepal in the field of biological science, our NIW client’s proposed endeavor was to work on investigating the mechanisms of cardiometabolic issues. His goal was to establish improved treatment techniques for cardiovascular patients. It was evident that his work was not just nationally but globally pertinent due to the rising rates of cardiometabolic issues all over the world. This very data helped satisfy the first prong of the NIW requirement set by the USCIS. Our team further investigated his documentation to buttress the first prong test, and found the following:
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, the American Diabetes Association, the National Institutes of Health, and the American River Nutrition, Inc.
- Due to his knowledge and expertise, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals and organizations in the field for at least 5 reviews to date.
- His research has resulted in 5 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 39 times according to Google Scholar.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of investigating the underlying causes of cardiometabolic issues like cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes through plant tissue culture and mouse model experimentation in order to establish improved treatment techniques for cardiovascular patients for 10 years.
- We noted that his research into the mechanisms of cardiovascular conditions will continue to be circulated to others in the field through peer-reviewed journal articles and conference presentations.
- He also plans to hold a position that is narrowly tailored to his unique skill set related to investigating the underlying causes of cardiometabolic issues.
- Finally, his work is corroborated by 4 experts who furnished letters of recommendation for him.
We used all of this information to build a strong case for him finally winning him the approval in less than 4 months and that too without an RFE. We are glad to have had the opportunity to work with him and we are pleased to congratulate him on this victory. Our firm wishes him the very best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: