“Thank you so much.”
General Field: Materials Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist
Approval Notice Date: October 3rd, 2022
Processing Time: 7 months, 23 days
An expert in the field of materials science, with a proposed endeavor to continue his research on the development of renewable, smart, and sustainable polymeric materials and composites with improved functionality to improve energy, additive manufacturing, and environmental applications came to us for his National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition filing. He needed our help with the preparation and submission of his application to the USCIS.
So, our team, having finished the formalities of documentation, began working on his petition by collecting data relevant to proving his worth for the country. They ended up collecting the following data:
- The client’s work to advance his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it creates novel, important uses for cheap materials that exist in abundance globally.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, since much of his work is focused on the use of low-cost, renewable byproduct materials to develop high-demand products, while reducing overall waste. His research is also important for supporting the country’s growing reliance on solar power. By using sustainable polymers to further develop solar cells, he is continuing to reduce their cost, therefore making solar technology more available for a wider segment of the American population.
- He has also been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field, including international journals of repute. He has hence completed an amazing 96 reviews to date.
- His research work has resulted in 42 peer-reviewed journal articles (18 of them first-authored), 1 peer-reviewed conference paper, and 4 published patents.
- These publications have been cited a massive total of 2,600 times, according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of materials science.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing sustainable polymeric materials and composites for energy, additive manufacturing, and environmental applications for 8 years giving him a lot of necessary experience for his work in the field.
- Additionally, he had collected 4 letters of recommendation as supporting documents for his application. Some of these letters contained the following passages:
“[The client] is contributing to the national interest by developing organic solar cells. Organic solar cells use organic electronics and carbon-based materials as semiconductors that produce electricity from the sun. The United States also has one of the highest rates of greenhouse gas emissions per person. Solar power enables the United States to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, such as coal and natural gas. Fossil fuels are the primary cause of air pollution, which causes disease and premature death, and climate change. Fossil fuels are a finite resource that is almost depleted, as well. [The client’s] insightful research provides much-needed solutions to these problems. His presence in the nation is necessary to ensure that progress continues at its current pace.”
“[The client’s] processing methods are vital for ensuring that the United States develops new and useful polymeric materials from the surplus. Polymeric materials are used in everyday life in items that include plastic bags, paint, glue, fiberglass, batteries, and many more. [The client’s] insightful research provides new uses for elemental sulfur and reduces waste. As a result, he improves the lives of millions of Americans, and his continued work in the nation contributes to new knowledge in the field.”
As is clear from these passages, the client’s work is of evident importance for the country and will continue to be so in the foreseeable future. We are proud to have represented him and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: