“THANK YOU! I am so super happy and so very impressed with your service. You deserve 10 out of 5 stars!”
General Field: Physics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior R&D Scientist
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Mexico
Approval Notice Date: October 20th, 2023
Processing Time: 8 days (Premium Processing Requested)
We take this opportunity to share our esteemed client’s success story of getting NIW approval notice with us. Our client, a senior R&D scientist, finished her Ph.D. in physics and moved to the United States and wanted to apply for her green card soon. Since acquiring a green card could be a complex procedure, she decided to get the help of the North America Immigration Law Group to apply for an I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition.
As soon as we signed the attorney-client contract, the whole process was smooth. Before we began, our team provided all the instructions to our client to get the required documents prepared. After we filed the case, our client received the approval in just 8 days. Thanks to the premium processing service, the case adjudication was expedited and succeeded.
Her meticulous credentials didn’t receive any further requests for evidence (RFE) since we added all the pertinent details in her NIW petition package for USCIS thorough adjudication process:
- We recorded our client’s impressive history of citation count (1,860 citations at the time of filing) obtained from other experts from at least 40 countries, demonstrating that her work has attracted a wide audience and has been cited by researchers both in the United States and abroad.
- Our client has actively engaged her peers in the field of physics through the publication of her original investigations. She has described her research successes in 41 peerreviewed articles and 107 conference articles and abstracts that have been published in international journals and conference proceedings such as Nature and Science.
- We appraised her research which she wants to carry out here in the United States. We deduced that her research addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including space technologies and systems, advanced and networked sensing, and signature management.
- Moreover, our client’s participation as a judge of other experts’ work in the same or an allied field of specialization is good evidence for seeking classification. The USCIS Policy Manual provides clear guidelines for this criterion. If our client has performed a peer review for a scholarly journal, it is considered good evidence. Therefore, we specified that our client has conducted at least 43 reviews for journals, which proves her active and actual participation as a judge of other experts in the field. Based on this evidence, she meets this criterion.
- Furthermore, her work has been funded by several noteworthy governmental agencies, including NASA, National Nuclear Security Administration, DARPA, Department of Energy, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Natural Resources Canada, the U.S. Department of Defense. Thus, her research establishes a fundamental understanding of the outcome of meteoroid and bolide impacts, it is evident that her analysis of shockwaves increases nuclear safety.
Once we sent the documents to USCIS, it was a matter of time to receive the NIW approval as we laid out a compelling petition package and presented our client’s case to USCIS. Successfully, USCIS granted our client’s NIW approval, and we would truly like to thank her for choosing our law firm to handle her NIW petition. We also congratulate her on her advancement in the physics field, which is her passion.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: