“Thank you very much for your help and support with my case!”
On April 30th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Senior Software Engineer in the Field of Computer Science (Approval Notice).
General Field: Computer Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Software Engineer
Country of Origin: Romania
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: April 30th, 2022
Processing Time: 18 months, 28 days
The EB2 I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) application demands petitioners to present evidence of their work’s significance to the country. Once the petition has been approved by the adjudicating bench at the USCIS, the petitioner gets a labor certification waiver and can thus continue to work in the United States in their chosen area of study. So when a client from Romania asked us to prepare his NIW petition, we had to look into his academic and professional documents to find relevant information. Our team was able to discover the following:
- He was a senior software engineer and his proposed endeavor was to work on the development of advanced image processing techniques, algorithms, and software to improve the detection, diagnosis, and treatment planning of various diseases and conditions.
- We estimated that his research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because the results of his work serve to address pressing health concerns, including osteosarcoma. Through his work, he serves to ensure optimal healthcare and enhance public health throughout the globe.
- This is why he could also easily obtain 5 letters of recommendation from experts in the field. One of these letters had the following to say about his work:
“Annually, hundreds of people are diagnosed with osteosarcoma in the United States, half of which are children and teens. [The client’s] research is of the utmost importance to the United States and its citizens for this reason. He is helping to facilitate a more consistent and precise detection of osteosarcoma, thereby allowing for more precise necrosis estimation and treatment planning. Already, [client’s] research has aided medical professionals in osteosarcoma detection.”
- On the other hand, his work has been supported by the National Science Foundation and the Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas.
- We also noted that his work has resulted in 2 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored), 9 peer-reviewed conference articles (8 of them first-authored), and 3 pre-print articles (all of them first-authored). And these publications have been cited a total of 27 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of computer science.
- He has also been invited to evaluate the work of his peers and has already conducted at least 10 reviews, including reviews for international journals of repute.
These facts when combined made for a very impressive petition letter winning him the approval without an RFE. We are glad to have worked with him and we wish him the best for the future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.