“Thank you so much for your great advice and support over 2 years. Your service is high quality.”
General Field: Computer Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: Vietnam
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: May 19th, 2022
Processing Time: 20 months, 12 days
The following data was selected by our team of experts at North America Immigration Law Group for the NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition written for a research associate in computer engineering from Vietnam:
- As an expert in the field of computer engineering, his proposed endeavor was to work on developing efficient machine learning models to improve image classification, object detection, and facial recognition for advanced healthcare diagnostics, increased public safety, and enhanced national security.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor was evidently of great importance because it aimed to advance scientific knowledge on machine learning methods for developing image classification, object detection, and facial recognition models.
- His work in the field has also resulted in 4 peer-reviewed conference papers (3 of them first-authored) and 1 book chapter.
- These publications have been cited a total of 43 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of computer engineering.
- In further evidence of his acknowledged expertise in the field, he is also active in the scientific community as a peer reviewer for highly acclaimed journals and conferences and has already conducted 2 reviews, including reviews for international journals in the field.
- At the same time, the value of his work has been supported by 5 letters of recommendation from other experts in the field. Some of these recommenders made the following statement about his work:
“The global market value for deep learning technology is estimated to grow to more than $10 billion by 2025. Applications of the machine and deep learning in key American industries such as healthcare and autonomous vehicle research have contributed enormously to this growth. [The client] has developed new guidelines for the design of efficient deep-learning neural networks that greatly improve the capabilities of this technology. Since he has already introduced improvements to a technology of growing economic importance for the country, [the client] is clearly well-positioned to advance the interests of the United States.”
“[Client’s] work decreases the training time required for machine learning models for complicated visual tasks like facial recognition. His improved image classification methods are enormously useful in the types of facial recognition and biometric initiatives proposed by the DHS. Since [the client’s] work directly improves technology into which the U.S. government has invested substantially, his research is clearly of benefit to the interests of the United States.”
Thus, when his approval came through we were happy to have been of service to him. Our firm wishes him all the best in his future endeavors and looks forward to further collaboration with him.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: