“I am glad that I have chosen your firm over others to help me with my NIW application.”
General Field: Civil Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Structural Designer
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: March 8th, 2023
Processing Time: 30 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When an Iranian structural designer with a Ph.D. in civil engineering came to our firm for his EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) case, we knew how to win his case for him. Our experts began by refining information from his documents and found the following:
- As an expert in the field of civil engineering, his proposed endeavor was to continue his research on designing, assessing, and retrofitting reinforced concrete and wood-frame buildings in order to improve the seismic performance and resilience of both newly designed and existing buildings.
- His work advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it helps prevent the physical harm and economic losses resulting from earthquakes.
- His civil engineering research is necessary for minimizing damage, harm, and economic losses from earthquakes. He has developed a resilience-based retrofit method to improve the seismic performance of existing reinforced concrete shear wall buildings. He has also developed a novel analysis technique that completes an automated assessment of building damage to understand the extent and severity of building damage. Overall, his research has proven to be essential for developing infrastructure capable of withstanding the damage caused by earthquakes.
- This is why it was not difficult for him to get recommendation letters from 4 experts who recognized the value of his work and understood why it should continue in the U.S. One of them wrote:
“[The client] is a civil engineer who performs cutting-edge research into the use of computer vision to automate the assessment of structural cracks formed in reinforced concrete (RC) walls, and it is the purpose of this letter to recommend that he be allowed to continue this work – as it is of vital national importance.”
“The environmental benefits of using sustainably managed timber mean that wooden structures are an undeniable part of the future, and, as climate change forces the migration of populations into new areas, the value of work by civil engineers like [the client] continues to be seen in the adoption of strict building codes and standards. His work in this space is therefore of great merit to his field and the world at large.”
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States as much of the country’s infrastructure is in need of retrofit and repair. At least 20% of U.S. roads and tens of thousands of bridges “are in poor condition”.
- Due to its clear national importance, his work has in fact been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Additionally, he has completed at least 2 reviews to date and his work has resulted in 1 peer-reviewed journal article (first-authored), 7 peer-reviewed conference papers (2 of them first-authored), and 1 accepted Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) report. Moreover, these publications have been cited a total of 39 times according to Google Scholar.
- We also found evidence of two major funding sources namely the NSF and the ATC.
- And finally, since he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for 5 years, we knew that his work had given him the necessary expertise to continue his work here in the U.S.
So, when his case underwent adjudication, we knew that it would get the approval without delay. And so it did. Within 30 days of application, his case approval had come in. Thanks to our teamwork and the premium processing upgrade that our client had opted for, we could get him the approval quickly. We are grateful to our client for choosing our firm to represent him and we wish him all the best.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: